More time isn't how you get ahead. Your ability to focus is. Technology has been giving you back your time. But it has been taking something with it, your attention. Where your attention goes your time goes. Time management is no longer enough, take back your attention. Hit Reset on your digital life.
Higher productivity is found in less screentime, not more.
Subscribe to my newsletter for updates as I write the book.
Available for Pre-Order
- Part 1 - Oversubscribed
- Attention Matters More than Time
- Always-on is for Databases
- Lost without Conversation
- Side-effects of Usage
- Part 2 - Detach from Distraction
- Track to Measure
- Make Your Cell Phone Undesirable
- Optimize idleness for daily learning
- Hit RESET
- Part 3 - Reintegration
- Be Reachable on Your Own Terms
- Curate the Push, Pull by Default
- Become Social Again
- Writing is the Cache
- The Purposeful Distraction
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.